Last updated on August 30th, 2019 at 07:00 pm
Do you want to grow cannabis inside your home, away from that harsh and cold weather? Or do you want to grow it in secret, inside your basement? Then look no further!
We are providing you with the reviews of some of the Best 4×4 grow tent on market. We have also reviewed best grow tent in all sizes. Our experts have spent hours of time to get these list of grow tent 4×4. They provided their honest view on 4 by 4 grow tent.
Best 4×4 Grow Tent 2019
- 1 Best 4×4 Grow Tent 2019
- 2 4×4 Grow Tent Reviews 2019
- 2.1 Oshion 48″x 48″x78″ indoor hydroponics mylar grow tent
- 2.2 iPower 48″x48″x80″ Hydroponic Water-Resistant Grow Tent (top selling grow tent online)
- 2.3 Gorilla Grow Tent Lite 4 x 4
- 2.4 Hydroplanet 48″x48″x80″ Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent
- 2.5 Apollo Horticulture 48”x48”x80” Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent (editor’s choice)
- 2.6 VIVOSUN 48″x48″x80″ Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent
- 3 What is a grow tent?
- 4 Why should you use a grow tent?
- 5 How do you choose the best grow tent for yourself?
- 6 Conclusion
|MODEL||FABRIC DENSITY||CHECK PRICE|
|Oshion 4 x 4||600D|
|iPower 4 X 4||210D|
|Gorilla Grow Tent Lite 4 x 4||1680D|
|Hydroplanet 4 X 4||600D|
|Apollo Horticulture 4 X 4||600D|
|VIVOSUN 4 X 4||600D|
4×4 Grow Tent Reviews 2019
This is a 4X4X6.5 feet grow tent manufactured by Oshion. It features a 99% mylar reflective lining on the interior to block all the light from escaping, making it more efficient lighting setup.
This 4×4 grow tent stand firm, thanks to its 600D canvas material which is tear proof and its good quality metal bars and metal connectors.
The company sports its attention to detail by adding flaps over the zippers and making it look like an all-black wardrobe. It also includes hanging bars and filter straps along with a removable mylar spill tray in case there is water spillage.
This 4×4 grow tent has easy click pole and corner connections for easy assembly.
This 4×4 grow tent comes with a 95% reflective mylar interior which returns up to 92-97% of you grow light’s light back to your plants, which increases yield to without increasing your power bill.
It also has heavy-duty zippers and double stitching to protect the tent from leaking light and increasing its durability. It also uses tear proof material to make the canvas. It is also reinforced by metal poles to give it strength and stability.
Keeping the bugs out and the odor contained. The steel poles used in this tent can withstand up to 100 pounds of force contributing to a very sturdy frame.
It also comes with heavy duty support bars to secure you lighting system. The company also provide a use guide manual to help you install the tent wherever you want easily.
Gorilla Company is very well known in the market as one of the best manufacturers of grow tents. You can never go wrong with this company. 4×4 Gorilla tent has an ultra-dense 1680D fabric and a very rigid frame.
This tent is the best partner for you to grow that sweet weed you have been thinking about. The company does not use plastic anywhere on the tent.
With the biggest zippers you can find in any product, you can depend on these tents to be durable. It also sports solid metal interlocking frame to give it more strength.
EZ view windows allow you to see your cannabis plant without opening the zippers.
10 inches double cinching ducting ports allow you to fit the apparatuses you need.
This 4×4 grow tent come in two colors blue and black if you are one of those people who also want their things to look along with having good performance.
Hydroplanet 4X4 mylar hydroponic grow tent is easy and quick to assemble. It gives you heavy duty tubes inside so as to hang your heavy lighting fixtures. The inside of the tent is made with 100% reflective mylar to give your plants all the light they need without losing efficiency.
There are two 4 inch and five 8 inch inlets. Another advantage this grow tent has over others is that this is inside out fully washable, in case it get dirty. The seller also gives a 2 year warranty on the product.
Apollo is a well-known name in the market of indoor cannabis growing. This 4×4 grow tent features a ton of different features at a very reasonable price.
This tent has durable heavy-duty zippers and double stitching to ensure light cannot escape and be long-lasting. Thick tent material ensures good strength and stability.
The inside is 100% light proof and tears proof mylar lining material. The interlocking metal poles support the frame and also support the equipment you will hang on it. There are two windows, one on each side and a large front door to access the tent.
There is also a mesh at the bottom to let fresh air come and go, also there are the small opening to accommodate cable through it.
It comes with an instruction manual to help new grower assemble the tent easily and quickly. With a 90 day warranty and 30 day money back guarantee, you can rest assure and buy this product.
Vivosun is a highly respected company in this market. This tent is light proof, as it tends to block all the light from escaping. From inside it is made up of 95% reflective mylar that boosts your lighting setup.
The canvas is very thick 600D which is tear proof and double stitched for perfect light blocking. The metal frame is very stable and strong. The company has gone a step further by using only the highest quality zipper found in the market.
The tent is very easy to assemble and can be assembled in a few minutes without using any tools. The easy access door unzips smoothly and the windows make it easier to see your crops without disturbing the environment inside.
They provide a two year warranty with their product.
What is a grow tent?
Everyone goes camping and has been in a camping tent once in their life. So basically the grow tents are like camping tents for plants.
They are a bit different than camping tents because they have a mylar coating inside it, which makes then highly reflective from the inside.
You can completely shut it from outside making it an enclosed self-surviving system.
Why should you use a grow tent?
We might have readers who are new to this grow tent business, so we would like to just point out why it is a good idea to use a grow tent to grow marijuana plants or in fact any vegetable or fruits plants.
- If you live in a cold weather atmosphere and you want to grow plants in your backyard then things might get very difficult as the cold kills the plants. Having a grow tent will shield your cannabis plants from environmental elements like rain and cold.
- You may want to control the light levels your plants are exposed to.
- Marijuana plants tend to have the strong odor to them, having a tent will ensure that the sweet aroma of your cannabis plant stays inside.
- As the tent is an enclosed structure, you need not worry about bugs and insect to invest in your cannabis plants.
- Grow tents generally have a reflective material inside so that 100% of your lighting is reflected and being used.
- You will be able to control humidity, air flow, air quality, temperature, and other growth factors.
- They are portable and light, so you can relocate them easily without damaging the cannabis plants.
- They are an efficient use of space.
- They are very energy efficient.
- They are very easy to set up and maintain, even for a beginner grower.
- You can get tents in a wide range of sizes to accommodate your marijuana growing operation.
- The material used in tents is very durable, so you’ll not worry for years to come.
- Overall they make your life easier.
Things it can grow:
You can grow a lot of different plants in a grow tent.
If you are looking for the indoor grow tent for cannabis or marijuana then 4×4 grow tent can be the best choice for you.
It is very similar to a greenhouse, except it doesn’t cost you a fortune to grow stuff. Any plant which can fit inside a grow tent and which needs less space to thrive can be grown inside it, like fruits, vegetable, and more importantly cannabis!
How do you choose the best grow tent for yourself?
There are a few considerations while buying a grow tent, we have summarized some below for your knowledge. Buy a tent which would last years and give your excellent results.
- Space – Think about how much space do you have available and how much cannabis you want to grow. The general idea is to grow a plant per square feet, but there are a lot of different ways of planting so you can’t go wrong. Just choose what fulfills your needs.
- Is it reflective from inside: Check whether it is mylar lined from the inside, making it highly reflective from inside.
- Check the canvas density: The grow tent fabric should be very dense, as this will keep insects and bug out of the tent and it will also be prone to ripping and tearing. Dense tents tend to keep the precious light inside and make it more efficient. Plants need time to rest, so dense tents will prevent outside light to go in and disturb the plant.
- Check the quality and build of the zippers: Zipper take a lot of tension in a tent, having a damaged zipper means leaving a way for light to escape making your tent less efficient and making a way for the insect to come inside.
- Ports and ventilation: does the tent have proper ventilation holes with ways to close them? Your plant needs fresh air and sometimes cool air to keep the temperature in control, so having air vents would help a lot.
- The strength of the bars: Is the frame strong? Can it last for years? Checking the quality and make of the frame and bars is the very crucial aspect of choosing a good tent.
Also, check out:
So after reviewing the best and famous products on the market in the category of 4X4 grow tents, we have reached the conclusion that almost all of the 4×4 grow tent have the similar problem of light leaking.
But that can be fixed with a little tape. So, the finest product for the optimum price would be Apollo Horticulture 48”x48”x80” Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent.
It has all the features you need in a grow tent to grow marijuana plants indoors. The price is not as high as gorilla products but the quality is very similar to that.
The last bit of advice we would like to give is, consider the space and budget and research thoroughly before investing in this product.
Have a happy cannabis growing experience!