Last updated on December 31st, 2018 at 08:34 am
BudsOfLife is a blog about the indoor marijuana growing which helps the newbies to grow indoor and guides them for the same! It includes the grow tent, led grow lights, best t5 grow lights & fertilizer and with complete step by step indoor growing guides.
1000$ Scholarship Details
We have planned to organize two scholarship programs so that two students who are really talented can grab a scholarship of 500$ each. The additional information about the scholarship is as follows…
Scholarship 1: LED grow light Review
We will be apt for the students who are proficient at English and wants to use and review the LED grow light for indoor growing. All you have to do is choose one LED grow light and then write a review about the same!
Scholarship 2: Grow tent review
In this you have to write a review about the indoor grow tent! Choose any grow tent and the size of the grow tent doesn’t matter!
we will choose 2 candidates and each will be rewarded with $500 usd!
- Content should be unique and well researched.
- The review should include a description at the first paragraph, Pros, cons and detailed installation guide.
- The content should be written by yourself. Copied content is strictly prohibited.
- Refer to our home page for the example!
The person who writes unique content either of one will receive a scholarship of 500$ which can be used for your studies and personal expense.
How to apply?
You can apply by following details
- Contact Number
- School/ College/ University Name
- An identity proof that you are a student
- The scholarship which you are interested
- and add your review in .doc, .docx or .pdf format.
Then send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have emailed us, we will get back to you within 24 hours and your entry will be confirmed.
You can also ask your query (if any) along with your application.
Starting date: 1st December 2017
Ending date: 31st December 2018
Result announcement: 6th January 2019
The scholarship will be sent to the concerned department of the Institute.
All the best folks! 🙂